Were You Involved In An Accident in Anaheim?
If you or someone you know have been involved in an accident in Anaheim and you are unsure of what to do next, you are on the right page. Speaking with our Anaheim personal injury lawyer can help guide you in the right direction and inform you of your legal rights and possibilities for compensation.
Our attorneys and professional staff are available to help you in your time of need and are here to discuss your case at your convenience. We are available to help you 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Table of Contents
Anaheim, California is a bustling city of over 350,000 people, not counting those that live in its suburbs. As residents of Anaheim can clearly attest, there’s a ton to do and see. From visiting Disneyland to catching a game at the Angel Stadium of Anaheim, there’s no shortage of attractions and distractions in this thriving metropolis.
Of course, Anaheim is like any other city in that it has its share of accidents and injuries, whether at school, on the job, on the highway, or even in the hospital. An personal injury can completely derail the course of your life, and cause you untold pain and frustration. It may force you to take time away from work or school, and change your quality of life for the worse.
If you were injured as the result of another person’s negligence or carelessness, then you are entitled to fair compensation for the injury you sustained. However, in order to obtain such fair compensation, you’ll likely need the services of experienced Anaheim personal injury attorneys. Chris Guldjian and Frank Fasel have years of experience in helping their clients fight for their rights, and come out on top.
If you’ve suffered any kind of personal injury, be sure to contact our team at Chris and Frank Accident Attorneys today for a free consultation. Unlike personal injury “settlement mills,” we’ll thoroughly examine your case, and clearly outline the options available to you. We want to do what’s right for you, and you can count on us to not only take an active interest in your case, but also to provide you with sound advice 100% of the time.
Common Types of Anaheim Personal Injuries
It’s true that your personal injury can’t simply be lumped into a general category. Each injury is different, and affects the victim and loved ones in different ways. Some injuries are temporary, and have a quick recovery time, while others may linger for the rest of a person’s lifetime. Here are just a few examples of the different types of personal injuries we’ve seen over the course of our legal career:
- Head and brain injuries. Many of our clients have suffered traumatic brain injuries (TBIs), which can range from a (relatively) mild concussion to serious, long-term brain damage. A TBI often requires an extended stay in the hospital, and intensive rehab. Even so, many victims of head and brain injuries never fully recover their original quality of life.
- Neck and back injuries. These are especially common injuries in auto accidents. When your car suddenly stops as the result of a collision, the inertial force of your body may cause your neck and/or spinal cord to “snap” out of alignment, leading to intense pain, limited movement, and a host of other problems. When the complex network of muscles, bones, and tissues in your neck and back suffers injury, it can become very difficult to perform even the simplest of tasks without acute pain.
- Burns. Some of our clients have been burned as a result of a fire, while others have suffered chemical burns due to exposure at their place of work. Some burn victims have to recover at a burn center, and may also face complications such as infections, hypovolemia, and even post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). In addition, many burn victims are permanently scarred as a result of the incident.
Anaheim Personal Injury Cases We Handle?
Personal injuries come in many shapes and sizes, which is why it’s important for you to hire a lawyer with a broad range of experience in dealing with personal injury claims. Fortunately, Chris and Frank both have the expertise to handle a wide variety of personal injury cases. Some common claim types we handle include:
Year after year, California is one of the states with the highest number of car accidents in the U.S. In 2019 alone, some 3,606 deaths occurred as the result of auto accidents in the Golden State. Of those fatalities, 162 occurred in Orange County — 4.5% of the total for California.
Anaheim can be a dangerous place for driving, and even a moment of distraction can result in catastrophe. Even certain intersections have gained a reputation for being hazardous. For example, eight people died at the intersection of SR 91 and Imperial Highway between 2015 and 2019.
Car accidents are a sad fact of modern life, and when multiple parties are involved in a wreck, the level of personal injury (and the amount of property damage) often goes to the next level. That’s why it’s important to have an experienced attorney represent you, and help you navigate the time-consuming, sometimes frustrating process of filing a claim.
Trips and Falls
Trips and falls can happen just about anywhere. In some cases, there is no negligence in play, and any injury was the result of a pure accident. In other situations, however, there was a certain level of negligence involved on the part of a responsible party. For example, what if a restaurant had an area of its floor mopped without putting up caution signs around it? If you slipped and fell as a result, then you would likely be entitled to just compensation for the establishment’s negligence.
Again, it’s vital that you retain the services of an experienced personal injury lawyer who can help you to understand your rights, and represent you in the most effective way possible.
Contrary to popular belief, doctors are not infallible. While the vast majority of professionals in the medical field are hard-working and conscientious, at times doctors, nurses, surgeons, and other healthcare providers may act in a negligent, incompetent, or even reckless way, resulting in preventable injuries to their patients. Whether this negligence involves a grossly inaccurate diagnosis, a surgical error, or another form of medical incompetence, the result is the same to you: a painful, unnecessary injury that may last for a long time.
Since many malpractice cases involve highly complicated legal standards and precedents, it’s vital that you let your personal injury attorney do most of the heavy lifting in terms of representing your claim. At Chris and Frank Accident Attorneys, we are committed to making sure you get the money that’s owed you as a result of medical malpractice.
Defective Medications & Medical Equipment
For many people, prescription drugs are a powerful tool to help them enjoy a high quality of life, and cope with chronic mental, emotional, or physical conditions. Others require the use of medical equipment (e.g., CPAP machines, catheters, blood sugar meters, etc.) in order to stay healthy.
Pharmaceutical companies and medical equipment manufacturers bear a heavy responsibility in terms of consumer safety; yet, many of these organizations prioritize profits ahead of people. As a result, consumers may suffer from defective drugs and medical devices, and end up in poorer health than they were beforehand.
If you or a loved one has suffered injury because of defective medication or faulty equipment, then our legal team can help you to fight back against greedy corporations and win a fair settlement for your claim.
Of all the personal injury cases we handle, wrongful death claims have to be the most painful and heart-wrenching. Property can be fixed, and wounds can heal, but a loved one can never be replaced. Even worse, the death of a provider can leave other family members struggling to make ends meet, without any clear direction forward.
While a wrongful death claim can never fully erase the pain of losing a loved one, it can help you and your family to get back on your feet, and perhaps gain a sense of closure over what occurred. At Chris and Frank Accident Attorneys, we will treat you with the utmost compassion and respect, and do everything within our power to get you the compensation you deserve.
Proving Negligence For An Anaheim Personal Injury
Legally speaking, there are 4 key elements that must be proved in a personal injury lawsuit for the plaintiff to win his or her case:
- The defendant’s duty of care. In simple terms, everyone should exercise reasonable care so that others are not injured by their actions. In some cases, that duty is especially clear (for instance, when a doctor is diagnosing symptoms and deciding which treatment plan to recommend).
- The breach of that duty. If the defendant did not carry out his/her duty of care as any reasonable person would, then the defendant is in breach of the duty.
- Causation (either actual or proximate). A personal injury may be the direct result of someone’s action (e.g., a drunk driver veering into the opposite lane for a head-on collision), or an indirect, or “proximate” result of the action (a driver hits the car behind you, which in turn hits you).
- Damages/losses. You must prove that you suffered damages as a result of the incident, whether economic (such as the loss of your job) or non-economic (pain and suffering).
Our team at Chris and Frank Accident Attorneys can work with you to clearly demonstrate each element of your case in a court of law, should that be necessary.
Speak With An Anaheim Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me
No matter how your injury happened or who caused it, it is affecting your life right now — and you deserve compensation for what you’re going through. Contact Chris and Frank Accident Attorneys today to discuss the details of your case, as well as your legal options. We can help you to win this fight, and get your life back on track. Contact us today at 949-732-1311, or reach out to us on our free website consultation.
Actual Client Testimonials
“Very personable! Communication was outstanding, also show general and genuine interest in well-being of clients felt at home with them best experience yet with any law firm!” Lillie C.
Client Review: 5/5
Check out more reviews on Google!