Were You Involved In A Car Accident in Laguna Hills?
If you or a loved one has been involved in a car accident in Laguna Hills and you are unsure of what to do next, look no further. Speaking with our Laguna Hills car accident lawyer can help guide you in the right direction and inform you of your legal rights and possibilities for compensation.
Our award-winning injury attorneys and professional staff are available to help you in your time of need and are here to discuss your case at your convenience. We are available to help you 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Table of Contents
2. Seeking Help From A Laguna Hills Car Accident Attorney
3. Injuries That Occur From Laguna Hills Car Accidents
4. Filing Claims For A Car Accident in Laguna Hills
5. Seeking Damages For A Laguna Hills Auto Accident
6. Speak With A Laguna Hills Car Accident Attorney Near Me
7. How Our Laguna Hills Car Accident Lawyers Can Help
Have you recently been hurt in a car accident in the Laguna Hills, California area? Are you wondering if you might be entitled to receive compensation for your injuries and suffering? If your answer to either question is “Yes,” then reach out to Chris and Frank Accident Attorneys today. Conveniently located at 25283 Cabot Road, Chris and Frank Attorneys are known for helping people involved in car accidents receive the compensation they deserve.
Successfully Handling Laguna Hills Car Accident Cases
There are over a thousand personal injury attorneys across California. But not all personal injury lawyers are created equal. They vary widely in terms of their experience and results, so it’s important to choose a Laguna Hills car accident lawyer who is highly familiar with California law and the strategies used by prominent defense attorneys in the area.
Chris Guldjian and Frank Fasel only handle personal injury cases, so they know the local legal landscape and tactics of top defense attorneys well. Their extensive trial experience and passion for justice combine to give them a built-in edge inside and outside the courtroom as they fight for your rights. Here are just a few examples of their commitment to success in the field of personal injury:
- Ranked by U.S. News and World Report as one of the country’s best law firms
- Membership in the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Recognition by SuperLawyers for outstanding work
Seeking Help From A Laguna Hills Car Accident Attorney
Statistics from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) indicate that injuries account for roughly 30 million emergency room visits annually. A large percentage of these visits are due to motor vehicle accidents. Laguna Hills residents are no exception to this rule, with 2020 proving to be an especially dangerous year for drivers and pedestrians. Despite a reduction in traffic on California roads, the number of fatalities actually increased from 3,540 in 2019 to 3,723 in 2020.
Serious injuries accompany many of the non-fatal car accidents in Laguna Hills. Chris and Frank Accident Attorneys have the experience and resources to represent clients who suffer from all types of injuries, regardless of the impact they have on your well-being. In general, injuries to car accident victims fall into one of the following three categories:
- Physical injuries: Common types include broken bones, tissue damage, burns, lacerations, internal injuries, and whiplash.
- Mental health disorders: Post-traumatic Stress Disorder, depression, and anxiety rank among the most common mental health problems.
- Chronic pain and addiction: Accident victims sometimes become addicted to pain medications or may self-medicate with alcohol and drugs.
Injuries That Occur From Laguna Hills Car Accidenta
Car accidents are often the result of negligence by another driver, a car manufacturer, or another party. But proving this negligence is not always easy. Fortunately, our experienced legal team has the resources needed to examine the circumstances behind your accident and pinpoint the person or people at fault in your accident case. In most cases, accidents are caused by one of the following:
- A driver of a car, truck, bus, or motorcycle who was careless or who purposely failed to comply with local driving laws.
- An automobile manufacturer who produced a vehicle with one or more defective parts that caused the accident
- Government entities who failed to install proper signage or who failed to address hazardous damage to roads
- Employers who failed to properly train drivers on safe operation of company vehicles
In addition to proving negligence, our team of auto accident lawyers will work with police officials, your medical providers, and witnesses to establish a compelling case on your behalf. In addition to securing copies of the police report, witness statements, and your healthcare records, our accident lawyers will communicate with your insurance company and defense lawyers on your behalf. Our goal is to eliminate all possible stressors related to your case so you can focus on a speedy recovery.
Filing Claims For A Car Accident in Laguna Hills
Drivers, automobile manufacturers, and their defense attorneys will sometimes do anything in their power to avoid taking responsibility for their role in a car accident. They may even try to shift the blame to you, or suggest you are responsible for the entire accident. Here are some common intimidation tactics used against car accident victims in Orange County:
- Minimizing injuries: Sometimes, people at fault will try to make light of the injuries suffered by accident victims. For example, they may point to vacation photos on your social media page as evidence that your well-being has not been compromised by the accident.
- Offering lowball settlements: Drivers, defense lawyers, and insurance companies may offer an insultingly low settlement or pay you off in an effort to prevent you from pursuing compensation for your injuries and suffering.
- Discouraging medical care: Negligent drivers will sometimes try to dissuade accident victims from going to the hospital or seeking medical care. Insurance companies may also encourage accident victims to delay care or procedures by suggesting they may not be covered.
- Threatening the victim: Some responsible parties resort to threats and bribery in an effort to prevent accident victims from receiving the medical care and compensation to which they are entitled.
Using these tactics or suggesting that accident victims are responsible for their injuries is a common strategy used to avoid liability in car accident cases. Chris Guldjian and Frank Fasel are all too familiar with these tactics and are accustomed to responding to them on behalf of accident victims. Chris and Frank will leave no stone unturned to ensure that all responsible parties are held liable for their roles in your pain, suffering, and financial loss.
Seeking Damages For A Laguna Hills Auto Accident
When most people think of the fallout of a car accident, they think about broken bones, lacerations, and the other common physical injuries outlined above. But car accident victims often endure much more than physical injuries. They may experience prolonged pain or anxiety that prevents them from returning to work or earning a living as they once did. Chris and Frank Accident Attorneys have delivered millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts. Additionally, car accident victims may receive compensation for the following:
- Medical bills related to physical examinations, surgical procedures, and follow-up care to properly treat bodily injuries
- Counseling bills and fees for mental health care needed to treat behavioral health problems and disorders such as PTSD and depression
- Compensation for lost income due to the inability to work following a car accident
- Treatment costs associated with long-term care for permanent disabilities
- Bills to cover repairs and replacement parts for your vehicle if your car sustained damage in the accident
In addition to these damages, our legal team will always consider the impact an accident can have on your future. For instance, a person’s future health and ability to work in the future may both remain compromised because they suffered partial paralysis as a result of the accident. Our team will leave no stone unturned to make sure you are compensated for any complications you may suffer in the long run.
Speak With A Laguna Hills Car Accident Attorney Near Me
Chris and Frank are not your average 9 to 5 car accident attorneys. They work tirelessly to fight for their clients and secure the most favorable outcome possible. That means taking every possible measure to make sure we handle your case thoroughly and professionally. Here are a few reasons why Chris and Frank are known for always putting their clients first:
- 24-hour accessibility: Our responsiveness is second to none. You can reach a live person 24 hours a day when you contact Chris and Frank.
- A concierge service: They will help arrange your healthcare, transportation, and logistics after your accident.
- Cash advancements: Chris and Frank Accident Attorneys provide cash advancements on settlements to help reduce financial stress.
In addition to these benefits, you can enjoy peace of mind knowing that you never have to pay for any services up front. Chris and Frank will only collect payment after your case is settled so you never have to worry about how you are going to pay for the legal services you deserve.
How Our Laguna Hills Car Accident Lawyers Can Help
Car accidents are not predictable and very difficult to avoid. But you can boost your chances of recovery and speed up your return to normal activities by following a few important steps. Once you’ve called the police and have reached out for any necessary medical care, your next phone call should be to Chris and Frank Accident Attorneys. They will swing into action and provide you with the guidance you need to make it through your accident with confidence.
To learn more about how we can help you, we invite you to reach out to us by phone at 949-339-1255 to schedule a complimentary consultation. Or, we welcome you to visit our Laguna Hills location in person at 25283 Cabot Road. We look forward to helping you secure the compensation you deserve!
Actual Client Testimonials
“I was very impressed with the professionalism of Chris and Frank. They helped me immensely on every step of a personal injury case from a rear end car accident. This was a first time for me and I didn’t know what to expect, I need not have worried. I would highly recommend this firm to anyone needing an experienced lawyer to assist them, my appreciation goes far beyond this review.” Nicole C.
Client Review: 5/5
Check out more reviews on Google!