Were You Involved In A Motorcycle Accident in Riverside?
If you or a loved one has been involved in a motorcycle accident in Riverside and you are unsure of what to do next, look no further. Speaking with our Riverside motorcycle accident lawyer can help guide you in the right direction and inform you of your legal rights and possibilities for compensation.
Our award-winning injury attorneys and professional staff are available to help you in your time of need and are here to discuss your case at your convenience. We are available to help you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Table of Contents
Top Riverside Motorcycle Accident Attorney You Can Trust With Your Case
At Chris and Frank Accident Attorneys, we understand that a motorcycle accident can be one of the most traumatic experiences in one’s life. In addition to the stress and anxiety associated with such a devastating event, individuals are often left confused as to how to pay for their medical bills and how to support themselves and their families during their recovery.
Traffic report data shows that in 2020 there were a total of 691 motorcycle accidents resulting in 44 deaths and injuring 744 people in Riverside County. The most common cause of Riverside motorcycle accidents was unsafe speed followed by improper turns, failure of right of way, and driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Is It Worth Hiring a Riverside Motorcycle Accident Lawyer?
If you or a loved one is struggling with the aftermath of a motorcycle accident that a negligent motorist caused, it’s natural to wonder about your options for legal recourse against the at-fault driver and whether you can manage this type of claim on your own. Typically, the first step toward recovery after any motor vehicle accident is an insurance claim against the at-fault driver’s auto insurance policy. However, California’s minimum auto insurance requirements are relatively low, and motorcycle accidents tend to generate substantial damages. Thus, while it may be possible to work out a solution to a minor accident privately with the other driver or rely on insurance when you are facing minimal damages, these options would likely be insufficient for full recovery after a severe motorcycle accident.
If you are concerned about the potential cost of legal fees, there is no need to worry about this when you choose Chris and Frank to represent you. Our firm provides personal injury representation on a contingency fee basis, meaning we only collect legal fees as a percentage of your case award after we win your case. Working with a reliable Riverside motorcycle accident attorney will allow you to rest and focus on recovery after your accident and increase the chances of making the fullest recovery possible under California state law.
We believe that it is imperative that you consult with an experienced Riverside motorcycle accident attorney who can help you during this difficult time. If you or your loved one has been involved in a Riverside motorcycle accident, do not hesitate to contact one of our experienced motorcycle accident attorneys. You may be entitled to monetary compensation, including medical costs, property loss, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
$3,200,000 – Motorcycle v. Auto
Our client was side-swiped by another vehicle on the freeway and we litigated a $3,200,000 judgment.
Map of Riverside Motorcycle Accidents
Our goal is to help you get through this difficult time so you can focus on healing and recovering from your injuries. We will assist you with your medical concerns and other financial issues. We will also make sure to be in touch with your loved ones to help them get through this difficult time. Our goal is to be here for you, gain your trust, and fight for you until justice is served.
Our Riverside County motorcycle accident attorneys have worked on a wide variety of accident cases, including accidents that resulted in:
- Catastrophic Injury. This term describes any injury that causes permanent disfigurement or disability. Motorcycle accidents can easily cause life-threatening injuries and severe injuries that cause permanent disabilities. If you or a loved one has suffered a catastrophic injury and developed any permanent medical conditions from your motorcycle accident, we can help you secure the most recovery possible for your immediate and long-term damages.
- Brain Injuries. Head injuries are some of the most commonly reported injuries from motorcycle accidents in the U.S. If you suffer a brain injury of any kind, you could face an unpredictable range of effects and an uncertain road to recovery. Some brain injuries heal completely, while others cause permanent disabilities and prevent the victim from living independently in the future. Our team will coordinate with medical experts to help you determine the full scope of your brain injury’s effects to ensure we secure as much compensation as possible on your behalf.
- Broken Bones. A motorcycle crash can easily cause multiple bone fractures throughout the body. While some of these injuries can heal completely with time, others may require intensive treatment and result in permanent medical complications like reduced range of motion and chronic pain.
- Neck, Back, and Shoulder Injury. Motor vehicle accidents often cause soft tissue injuries in the neck, back, and shoulders. These injuries can be excruciating, interrupt day-to-day activities, and require extensive long-term treatment before they heal completely. We’ll review your medical report from your doctor and help you determine the full scope of the medical expenses you can expect from these injuries.
- Paralysis. When a motorcycle accident victim sustains a spinal cord injury, they may become completely paralyzed below the injury site. Depending on where on the spine the injury occurs, the paralysis will extend across more of the body. For example, an injury closer to the base of the spine could result in paralysis of the legs, while an injury closer to the base of the skull could result in complete paralysis.
- Fatal Injuries. Unfortunately, motorcycle accidents have a much higher chance of fatal injuries than most other motor vehicle accidents. If you lost a loved one in a motorcycle accident caused by a negligent driver, you can rely on Chris and Frank to provide comprehensive and compassionate legal counsel through the wrongful death claim process. This type of civil claim is very similar to a personal injury claim with several key differences. We will help you navigate California’s wrongful death statutes and secure as much compensation as possible for your loss. While money cannot replace your lost loved one, it can help you and your family transition to your new reality more easily and hold the at-fault driver accountable for their actions.
These are just a few possible injuries that a motorcycle accident victim might experience. Unfortunately, it’s common for these accidents to cause multiple injuries, resulting in substantial medical bills and lost income for the victim and their family. When you face this difficult situation, it is natural to feel uncertain about your legal options for recovery. Chris and Frank can provide the representation you need to navigate your motorcycle claim with confidence. Our dedicated and caring team of Riverside motorcycle accident attorneys will be available to you 24/7. Call us at 951-494-4577 for a free consultation.
How A Riverside Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Can Help With Your Injury Case
Chris and Frank Accident Attorneys have helped countless individuals recover financially after injury accidents involving a motorcycle in cities throughout Riverside County and Southern California!
No two motorcycle accidents happen precisely the same way, and every plaintiff’s situation is unique. You can rely on our team to take the time to get to know you and your situation to provide the most individualized legal representation we possibly can. We have helped many clients in the Riverside, CA, area and surrounding communities secure compensation for their motorcycle accident damages, and we can apply this experience to your case.
Depending on how your motorcycle accident occurred, you may not know how to determine liability for your damages or handle the procedural requirements of your case. If you have never dealt with the Riverside civil court system before, having an experienced team of attorneys on your side is a tremendous asset. We will help you secure the evidence you need to establish liability for your damages, assist you in calculating the exact scope of your claimable damages, and guide you through the complex legal proceedings you face as you work toward your recovery.
A successful motorcycle accident claim can yield compensation for your economic damages such as property damage for your bike, medical expenses both immediately following your accident and the future expenses you will likely incur, and compensation for lost income. We can also help you secure compensation for your pain and suffering. Depending on the severity of your injuries and the likelihood of facing long-term medical complications from them, your pain and suffering compensation could be more substantial than you initially expected.
If necessary, our team can coordinate expert witness testimony to help you prove liability for your damages and establish the complete range of your damages. For example, if your injuries are likely to result in permanent disabilities, we can have a medical professional explain your situation to the court, so they fully understand your situation. No matter what your case entails, you can rely on Chris and Frank for responsive, compassionate, and detail-oriented representation through every stage of your case.
If you’ve been injured in an accident in Riverside, Moreno Valley, Corona, Temecula, Murrieta, Jurupa Valley, Indio, Menifee, Hemet, Perris, Lake Elsinore, Eastvale, Cathedral City, Palm Desert, Palm Springs, San Jacinto, Coachella, Beaumont, La Quinta, Wildomar, Banning, Desert Hot Springs, French Valley, Norco, Blythe, Mead Valley, Rancho Mirage, Woodcrest, El Sobrante or another area of Riverside County, CA, contact us today for a FREE Consultation!
Riverside Practice Areas
- Riverside Personal Injury Lawyer
- Riverside Car Accident Lawyer
- Riverside Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Riverside Truck Accident Lawyer
- Riverside Bicycle Accident Lawyer
- Riverside Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Riverside Uber Accident Lawyer
- Riverside Lyft Accident Lawyer
- Riverside Boat Accident Lawyer
- Riverside Bus Accident Lawyer
- Riverside Construction Accident Lawyer
- Riverside Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyer
- Riverside Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Riverside Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Riverside Dog Bite Lawyer
Actual Client Testimonials
“This is the best firm to go to. They will fight for your rights to be compensated. I have a loved one that used them. They treat you like you are one of their own family members. I highly recommend them. To be honest I wouldn’t use any other firm.” Jeff E.
Client Review: 5/5
Check out more reviews on Google!