Were You Involved In An Accident in Riverside?
If you or a loved one has been involved in an accident in Riverside and you are unsure of what to do next, look no further. Speaking with our Riverside personal injury lawyer can help guide you in the right direction and inform you of your legal rights and possibilities for compensation.
Our award-winning injury attorneys and professional staff are available to help you in your time of need and are here to discuss your case at your convenience. We are available to help you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Table of Contents
Top Riverside Personal Injury Attorney
At Chris and Frank Accident Attorneys, we understand that a Riverside injury accident can be one of the most traumatic experiences in your life. In addition to the overwhelming stress and anxiety associated with injury accidents, individuals are often concerned about how to pay for medical bills, and how to support themselves and their families after a car accident, truck accident, motorcycle accident pedestrian accidents, slip, and fall accident or other types of accidents. Personal injury cases are one of the most common types of cases in our courts today.
In 2020 there were a total of 8,378 motor vehicle accidents causing 275 deaths and injuring 11,745 people in Riverside County, CA. According to data, there were 391 pedestrian accidents, 251 bicycle accidents, 691 motorcycle accidents, and 463 truck accidents.
The most common cause of Riverside County accidents in 2020 was unsafe speed, followed by improper turning, failure of the right of way, and disregard of traffic signals/signs.
We believe that it is imperative that you consult with an experienced Riverside personal injury attorney who can help you after an injury accident. If you or someone you know has been involved in an accident, do not hesitate to contact our experienced Riverside injury accident attorneys. You may be entitled to a cash settlement, including medical costs, property loss, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
Our Riverside personal injury accident lawyers will assist you with your medical concerns and other financial issues. Our goal is to be here for you, gain your trust, and fight for you until justice is served.
Our Riverside injury accident attorneys have worked on a wide variety of accident cases resulting in major injuries including:
- Catastrophic Injury. A catastrophic injury is any injury that causes permanent damage. For example, a spinal injury may result in paralysis, or a severe bone fracture could require the affected limb to be amputated. Any permanent injury is likely to incur substantial medical expenses and cause psychological distress to the victim. Therefore, catastrophic injury claims tend to yield substantial compensation for victims who can successfully establish liability for their experiences.
- Brain Injuries. The human brain is incredibly complex, and traumatic brain injuries can cause a host of unpredictable effects. If you or a loved one suffered a brain injury due to another party’s; negligence, you could face a lifetime of medical complications and reduced ability to support your family.
- Broken Bones. Many bone fractures will heal completely, but some can cause lasting damage. If your broken bone required surgical correction, such as installing a steel rod or plate, you could experience chronic pain, nerve damage, and reduced range of motion for many years, even permanently.
- Neck, Back, and Shoulder Injury. Soft tissue injuries to the tendons, ligaments, and muscles may seem minor at first, but the reality is that these injuries are often incredibly painful and may require surgical treatment. Some people who need soft tissue surgery develop painful scar tissue and experience a reduced range of motion. Others may make complete recoveries but be unable to work until their injuries fully heal.
- Paralysis. Injuries to the spinal cord can be life changing. The spinal cord carries brain signals throughout the body, allowing for motor functions and control over many bodily processes. When the spinal cord is completely severed, the brain can no longer communicate with the regions of the body connected below the injury site. This can result in paralysis or the inability to move or control the affected areas of the body. Spinal injuries and paralysis are complicated and expensive to treat and cause lasting economic losses for the victim as well as psychological trauma.
- Fatal Injuries. Unfortunately, not every personal injury victim survives their experience. If you lost a loved one because of someone else’s negligence, you have the right to file a wrongful death claim in place of the personal injury claim they could have filed. This type of civil claim is very similar to a personal injury claim in many ways, but you need compassionate and reliable legal counsel to navigate it successfully.
Personal injuries can cause many different medical problems for victims, and these injuries tend to create a compounded budgetary crisis for the victim and their families. Your injury may lead to expensive medical bills and force you to remain home from work while you recover. Medical expenses and your lost income can quickly create a complicated financial situation for your family.
Additionally, the stress and trauma of your experience can make it incredibly difficult to manage your day-to-day life. Depending on the severity of your injuries, you may not be able to return to work or even live independently anymore.
It’s vital to have legal counsel you can trust in this situation. Chris and Frank have assisted many clients in the Riverside, CA, area with a wide range of personal injury claims. We know what these claims typically entail and how difficult it can be to navigate them without legal representation. If you are unsure of your legal options after a personal injury, review the following frequently asked questions and contact us to take advantage of a free consultation with an experienced Riverside personal injury lawyer.
FAQs About Riverside Personal Injury Attorney
Should I hire a personal injury attorney after an accident in Riverside, CA?
Yes, immediately hire an attorney after you have been in an accident; the insurance companies have attorneys, and so should you. Hiring an attorney will not only make it much easier to deal with an insurance claim but also assist you in securing additional compensation with a civil claim if insurance can’t provide complete compensation for your damages.
What if I can’t pay for a Riverside attorney?
We work on a contingency fee, meaning you will never owe us a penny until we win your case. Our fee comes as a percentage of your case award, guaranteeing your compensation for a successful claim. There are no upfront costs, so you do not need to worry about your legal counsel causing further financial issues for you and your family after experiencing a personal injury.
Can a personal injury lawyer help with my property damage?
Yes, and we do not charge; it’s a complimentary service while we represent you for your personal injury claim.
What do I do if I can’t work after an injury from an accident?
You have many options we can discuss, one of which is a cash advance from a funding company we work with.
I need medical treatment that I can’t afford, what do I do?
We will schedule with the best medical providers in the industry that will work on a lien, meaning we pay them when your case settles out of the settlement proceeds.
I have an attorney that I don’t like, can I switch attorneys?
Yes, and we will handle the switch for you. There will be no additional costs for you to switch.
What If I was in an accident and I don’t know whose fault it is?
Don’t worry, call us, our consultations are free of charge. Chris and Frank have years of experience handling all types of personal injury claims for Riverside, CA, clients. We know how to locate the evidence you need to establish fault for your damages. We can also obtain eyewitness statements from those who saw your injury occur, and we may even consult expert witnesses to help you establish liability for your damages.
Insurance companies are calling me after my accident and want information, should I respond?
No, do not respond until you talk to us; we respond to the insurance companies for our clients.
Should I take pictures at the scene of the injury?
Yes, take lots of pictures of the damage to your car and injuries to yourself. We use those pictures to win your case.
Can I recover lost wages due to personal injury time off?
Yes, if you miss work because of injuries related to an accident, we will make sure you are compensated for those losses. Part of the economic damages in your personal injury claim will be your lost income. If your injury requires an extended recovery time and you cannot work while you recover, we can help you secure the wages lost during that time. Additionally, suppose your injury causes a permanent disability that prevents you from returning to work at all in the future. In that case, we can potentially help you secure compensation for your lost future earning capacity.
Can I Obtain Compensation for Pain and Suffering from an Injury?
California state law allows a personal injury plaintiff to recover compensation for physical pain, psychological trauma, and emotional distress resulting from a defendant’s negligence. The amount you obtain typically depends on the scope of your other damages and the likelihood that you will experience long-term problems from your personal injury.
Your attorney can use several methods for calculating your pain and suffering damages. For example, they may multiply your claimed medical expenses by a specific factor to reflect the pain your injuries caused and the difficulty of your recovery. $100,000 in medical expenses could mean $300,000 or more in pain and suffering, or even more, if you developed a disability or other permanent medical condition because of the incident.
How a Riverside Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help
Chris and Frank Accident Attorneys have helped countless individuals recover financially after injury accidents in cities throughout Riverside County and Southern California!
We understand the stress and uncertainty that follow most personal injuries. Whether you are struggling with intense pain and diminished ability during recovery or your mounting economic problems from medical expenses and lost income, we can help. Our team will carefully review your personal injury claim and explore every possible channel of recovery. We strive to provide individualized and comprehensive legal counsel to help our clients recover as fully as California state law allows. No matter what your personal injury claim entails, you can rely on us to guide you through your case with responsive and compassionate legal counsel through every step of the process.
If you’ve been injured in an accident in Riverside, Moreno Valley, Corona, Temecula, Murrieta, Jurupa Valley, Indio, Menifee, Hemet, Perris, Lake Elsinore, Eastvale, Cathedral City, Palm Desert, Palm Springs, San Jacinto, Coachella, Beaumont, La Quinta, Wildomar, Banning, Desert Hot Springs, French Valley, Norco, Blythe, Mead Valley, Rancho Mirage, Woodcrest, El Sobrante or another area of Riverside County, CA contact us today at 951-494-4577 or online for a FREE case Consultation!
Riverside Practice Areas
- Riverside Personal Injury Lawyer
- Riverside Car Accident Lawyer
- Riverside Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Riverside Truck Accident Lawyer
- Riverside Bicycle Accident Lawyer
- Riverside Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Riverside Uber Accident Lawyer
- Riverside Lyft Accident Lawyer
- Riverside Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Riverside Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Riverside Dog Bite Lawyer
Actual Client Testimonials
“This is the best firm to go to. They will fight for your rights to be compensated. I have a loved one that used them. They treat you like you are one of their own family members. I highly recommend them. To be honest I wouldn’t use any other firm.” Jeff E.
Client Review: 5/5
Check out more reviews on Google!