Are you a victim of an accident in San Diego?
You may have seen our ads or searched for an accident lawyer near you. Our team of personal injury attorneys firm was listed in the search results. We are trusted by our neighbors, and we have the reputation and the respect in California for being the best San Diego personal injury lawyers near you.
Accidents can occur at any time. In San Diego, California it happens – from a car accident to a slip & fall. Injuries can result in significant medical bills and future treatment that could cost tens to thousands of dollars. According to California’s Department of Motor Vehicle traffic crash data, some of these crashes can cause serious catastrophic injuries and even death for the victims. In San Diego, there are often truck and/or 18-wheeler accidents. Our dedicated team of professionals are here to help you and your loved ones if you were involved in these terrible events. To ensure that your rights are protected, you should seek representation and advice.
Talk To A Lawyer For Your Injury Case
Chris and Frank Accident Attorneys’s personal injury lawyers are committed to protecting your rights as an accident victim. Call us or visit our website to speak with one of our San Diego personal injury attorneys.
Table of Contents
1. San Diego Traffic Accidents
2. Common Types of San Diego Personal Injury Accidents
3. How to File a San Diego California Personal Injury Claim
4. 8 Common Injuries Associated with San Diego California Personal Injury Claims
5. Filing a Personal Injury Claim in San Diego, CA
6. Find a San Diego Personal Injury Attorney Near You
7. Hiring A San Diego Personal Injury Attorney
San Diego Traffic Accidents
- Motor vehicle accidents: California is a leading state in motor vehicle traffic accidents. Many of these accidents result in catastrophic injuries, permanent disabilities, or even death for both the driver and passenger. If you were in an accident talk to one of our car accident lawyers today.
- 18-Wheeler, Semi-Truck and Other Accidents: Highway statistics show that truck accidents are the most fatal type of traffic accident on California roads. Over 50,000 accidents involve large commercial vehicles that have more than four wheels in the United States. About 20% of these traffic accidents end up in a lawsuit for wrongful death. Chris and Frank Accident Attorneys’s truck accident lawyers, can help you get compensation for injuries sustained during a trucking accident.
- Motorcycle collisions: Many motorcycle accidents result in serious or even fatal injuries due to California’s beautiful year-round weather. Chris and Frank Accident Attorneys can help you and your loved ones if you have been in a motorcycle accident.
- Pedestrian Accidents: Accidents involving a motor car and pedestrians are common in California. These accidents can be caused by distracted drivers, impaired drivers, drivers who drive under the influence, poor lighting, parking lots that are poorly lit, constant construction, or a lack of sidewalks. Chris and Frank Accident Attorneys lawyers can help you seek damages for injuries caused by negligent drivers. Chris and Frank Accident Attorneys can help you if you have been injured by the negligence of another driver, such as a truck, car, or motorcycle.
If the victim can prove that they sustained severe injuries in an automobile accident, California law allows them to file a civil lawsuit. You can do so for the following:
- Permanent disability
- Permanent or severe loss of bodily functions
- Permanent disfigurement, scarring or series of permanent disfigurement, such as an amputation
- Spinal Cord injury
- Traumatic brain injury or severe head trauma
Victims may be eligible for additional damages if they have been injured in any of these incidents.
Common Types of San Diego Personal Injury Accidents
- Slip and fall: San Diego property owners and business owners have an obligation to keep their buildings, properties, and facilities safe for visitors, workers, and consumers. To prevent dangerous situations like slippery floors, slippery driveways and walkways, and debris that could cause injury by a fall or trip, the floors and surrounding property should be maintained. Real estate owners, business owners, managers of real estate companies, and restaurant owners have a responsibility to protect their customers and workers from injury. You are responsible for protecting visitors to your pool if you own private property. If you manage a public pool, you must also take safety precautions. San Diego California can help you if you’ve been hurt by negligence of property owners or business owners.slip and fallattorneys or trip and fall lawyers are available to discuss your accident.
- Premises liability: These claims can be made if a victim is injured on another’s property. Property owners and tenants are obligated to take reasonable care to avoid injury on their properties. San Diego California Personal Injury Lawyers have successfully represented victims who were injured by dangerous conditions such as Slip & Falls, Drownings or poor security conditions. Contact the Chris and Frank Accident Attorneys to discuss your case.
- Dog bites or animal attacks: Pet owners are responsible for the safety and control of their pets. California State Statutes make it clear that an animal owner can be held responsible for any injuries or damages their animal causes, regardless of previous behavior. Because trespassers can cause injuries, it is important to prove that the victim was allowed to be there at the time of the attack. These cases are often assigned strict liability by the San Diego courts. You may be able to file a personal injury case if you were injured in an animal attack that required medical treatment. Talk to Chris and Frank Accident Attorneys, San Diego, California to discuss the traumatic event with them and determine if there are any relief options for you or your family.
- Product Liability: You have the right to expect that a product purchased by you is safe. Unfortunately, this is often not true. If you have been hurt by a defective or dangerous product, you could be entitled to damages. If someone is hurt by a dangerous product, or if the manufacturer, distributor, or inventor fail to provide adequate warning labels or instructions, they may be held responsible and be held accountable for damages.
- Wrongful death: A wrongful death claim can be filed by the descendant’s estate or the surviving family members, or both. However, compensation for survivors is usually much greater than that for the estate. The following are examples of damages that plaintiffs can seek:
- Lost protection and support,
- Mental pain and suffering,
- Lost services and support,
- Medical expenses,
- Funeral expenses,
- Burial expenses, and
- Child’s loss of instruction, guidance, and companionship.
In a wrongful-death claim, the plaintiff must prove that the death was caused by negligence or recklessness by a third party. California has seen a nearly doubled increase in wrongful death cases over the past few years, particularly for traffic accidents. Contact our San Diego California Wrongful Death Lawyers today to discuss this life-altering event.
- Nursing home regulations: California’s elderly population is well-known. Long-term care facilities have an obligation to provide quality and attentive care. These nursing home facilities do not always provide the expected level of care. We see signs of elder abuse when they fail to do so. These abuses can be either emotional or physical. One should look out for signs of neglect, bruised, beaten, or even death due to wrongful negligence. Contact one of our San Diego California nursing facility abuse lawyers immediately if your loved one has been the victim of any type of negligence.
- Medical malpractice and Medical Negligence: Medical malpractice is when a healthcare professional or doctor goes beyond the standards of care by negligence or omission. This can cause injury to the patient. Common errors include the diagnosis, treatment, or management of health. Medical negligence refers to substandard medical care that is provided to a patient by medical or healthcare professionals. This can be caused by misdiagnosis or improper treatment, or surgical errors. There are two types of medical malpractice cases: a medical malpractice case involves a breach of professional duty. In a medical malpractice case, the medical professional knew that they had to provide the best care possible. However, in a medical negligence case, the mistake is obvious and causes unintended harm. You or your loved one may be a victim to medical negligence or malpractice that was caused by a doctor or healthcare provider’s negligence. In California, you can bring a lawsuit against the provider to seek damages. Chris and Frank Accident Attorneys attorneys can help you in your case.
- Collisions between various objects: These types of accidents can lead to fatalitiesYou may sustain injuries like lacerations, amputations and crushed limbs. These injuries can cause severe pain and discomfort, as well as future medical treatment and costs, in addition to long-term medical care. These cases involve someone dropping an item from their car and causing them to lose control of their car or cause serious property damage which can further injure them. Many produce and sugar businesses in San Diego use tractor trailers every day. Accidents can occur when one of the trucks transporting sugar supplies accidentally drops cargo or other materials. Many of these cases involve items falling off trucks that have identifying markings. This allows investigators and lawyers to locate the negligent parties.
- Repetitive injuries: These injuries usually occur while working at repetitive tasks. If you were injured on the job, you may be entitled to worker’s compensation. Call Chris and Frank Accident Attorneys to speak with one of our personal injury lawyers. These types of claims are often referred to as worker’s compensation claims, also known as worker’s comp. Workers’ compensation cases are where someone is injured and will file an insurance claim against their employer. Our team of work comp lawyers can help those who have suffered these injuries at work to bring their cases and get the money they need.
- Injuries from falling objects: Falls from buildings, construction sites and overpasses can cause serious injury or death. Falling objects from buildings, construction sites, overpasses, parks, tree-covered streets, etc. can cause injury or death to many people every day. They can often cause neck injuries, brain injuries, broken bones, and even death.
- Inhalation of toxic or poisonous fumes and gases: Sometimes, people inhale toxic fumes or mold spores. Our law firm also handles these cases. We have assisted people who worked in asbestos or formaldehyde. Mesothelioma, also known as “meso”, can be contracted if you’ve been exposed to asbestos. Mesothelioma, a deadly form lung cancer, is directly related to asbestos exposure. You can also file a claim for damages if you have been exposed to formaldehyde and other forms of pollution. Our injury lawyers are available to help you and your family determine if there are any insurance claims that might be possible.
Do not take chances with insurance lawyers or their staff. Why waste your time dealing with them when you can be working on your recovery? Hire the best and a team of dedicated lawyers who will work with you. Chris and Frank Accident Attorneys lawyers are familiar with the tactics used by insurance companies and their employees. We understand how they use strategies to avoid paying those who are hurt. Our years of experience and knowledge of California Law allow us to advocate for you and your rights.
How to File a San Diego California Personal Injury Claim
Our award-winning law firm has represented San Diego, California, accident victims, as well as their families for over a decade in personal injury and wrongful death legal cases and we have recovered millions of dollars for our clients.
Our lawyers are proud to be a visible part of our community. They also give back to the community and provide legal counsel for San Diego California. We are committed to our clients and their families and strive to provide 5-star service to all of our clients in the San Diego area.
The Insurance companies have a team that includes investigators, lawyers, adjusters, experts and lawyers who are ready to represent them in litigation. This gives them an advantage over unrepresented parties. Chris and Frank Accident Attorneys is the right choice for you. We have a team of experts who can help you. We have local offices that represent personal injury victims. We will work ethically and diligently to ensure you win your case and get the compensation you deserve. This is why our trial lawyers are referred to their clients by lawyers across the United States and California.
8 Common Injuries Associated with San Diego California Personal Injury Claims
We handle many types of personal injuries claims on behalf of our clients. Personal injuries can range from simple slip-and-fall cases to complicated wrongful death cases. We were able to track many of the most common types and injuries that we listed above. These are also the injuries associated with those cases.
- Muscle, Tendon, and Ligament Sprains, Strains, Tears – These painful injuries are often caused by slip and falls or trip and fall accidents. Strains are caused by a ligament being stretched or torn. While they are similar to strains, they affect tendons and muscles more than a ligament.
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) – This injury is often referred to as a traffic accident or slip and fall. TBI injuries often require a long recovery time and can cause permanent brain damage and other serious problems that may adversely affect the victim’s quality of life.
- Spinal Cord and Back Injury – These injuries can cause extreme discomfort and pain. These injuries can sometimes cause paralysis or nerve damage, which can impact the quality of one’s life. Patients with spinal cord injuries are usually restricted to a wheelchair or bed.
- Neck Injuries – Common injuries in traffic accidents include neck injuries, whiplash, cervical radiculopathy and neck sprains. The force of a traffic accident can cause the head to snap back and forward, which can lead to severe headaches and other serious symptoms like soar neck, neck stiffness and back pains.
- Broken Bones – Broken bones can be painful from accidents. It may take up to a month to heal. Some victims may require additional treatment like trigger point therapy or physical therapy to fully recover their functionality.
- Chocking Injuries – Defective product cases can cause victims to start to choking if small pieces of the product get stuck in their airways. If this happens for a long time, severe injuries could occur. The manufacturer may be held responsible for injuries caused by defective product packaging or inadequate labeling.
- Burn Injuries – Burns can happen in traffic accidents, at work or in product defect injuries. A victim who is injured in an accident or product liability incident may need to stay longer and have additional medical costs. You will also need to consider future medical costs.
- Bedsores – Bedsores can be seen when the victim is incapacitated or in nursing home cases that are negligent. Bedsores are more common when the victim is in a bed and cannot move around on their own. These types of injuries can be prevented by a medical professional.
Filing a Personal Injury Claim in San Diego, CA
You may be entitled to compensation for personal injuries if you have been hurt by the negligence of another party. If you are injured in an accident, here are four things to avoid.
- Refusing Medical Attention – You should immediately seek medical attention if you are injured in a workplace accident or traffic accident. You may not feel the effects immediately because adrenaline is over-stimulating. In these cases, you will not feel any pain and feel that you are not hurt. Sometimes, the symptoms of injuries can take several days, weeks, or hours to manifest. Even if you believe that you are fine and not hurt, don’t hesitate to seek medical attention. They will be better equipped to diagnose any medical issues. You have 14 days to seek treatment for your injuries in California, before your insurance company denies your claim. Our highly-trained personal injury lawyers recommend that you seek medical attention immediately after a traffic accident.
- Signing A Document without an Attorney Present – Insurance adjusters and insurance companies are not on your side. You should consult an attorney before signing any documents they present to you. This could mean that you are giving up your rights and not taking all factors into account. Our job is to protect your rights, not theirs. For help in preventing this from happening and to protect your rights, consult a personal injury lawyer immediately.
- Leaving the Scene of the Accident – If you have suffered serious injuries, do not leave the accident scene. No matter how minor or severe your injuries, leaving the accident scene can be dangerous. You may not have the opportunity to get witness statements, photos, or videos, and you may also lose the right to file a report. Sometimes, the insurance company may deny your claim if you leave the accident scene too soon.
- Not Hiring an attorney – Another mistake that victims of traffic accidents make is not calling a personal injury lawyer to help them protect their rights before they file a claim with their insurer. Many reputable law firms offer free consultations to assist victims in making an informed decision. Chris and Frank Accident Attorneys is available to help you.
Chris and Frank Accident Attorneys’s team has years of experience and extensive knowledge in personal injury law. Our team will fight for your rights. We understand how to talk with the insurance adjuster about your injuries. We also understand the complexity of these negotiations. Hiring a competent lawyer can increase your chances of winning your case. We don’t fear the big insurance companies or their teams of lawyers. You don’t have to face the lawyers of the big insurance companies on your own when you can get the best personal injury lawyers in San Diegos.
While you might feel comfortable representing yourself in an injury claim against insurance companies for injuries suffered during a traffic accident, slip and fall or other accidents, it is not recommended. Three times more victims who retain lawyers to represent them are likely to get a better settlement.
A victim can experience a difficult time in their life if they are involved in a crash, trip and fall or traffic accident. It can be difficult to deal with insurance companies and continue medical treatment. It can be difficult and emotionally draining for victims. Chris and Frank Accident Attorneys is often hired by victims to assist them during this time. We are sensitive to the financial and emotional hardships that you face. This is why we strive to provide a positive client experience as well as 5 star service.
Find a San Diego Personal Injury Lawyer Near You
A San Diego Personal Injury Lawyer knows why our neighbors call us so often after being in an accident. We understand that victims need to be heard. They may have seen our advertisements, billboards or ads in local newspapers. Or they may have searched the internet for personal injury lawyers near them. There is a reason why our 5-star google reviews are so high. We are San Diego’s most trusted personal injury lawyer. This is because we treat all of our clients as family and work hard to earn their trust and respect. You will not be treated as a number when you call our office. Instead, you will be treated like a family member.
Every accident case is different and has unique legal challenges. We tailor each case to the facts and circumstances of each case and use our knowledge of California law as a basis for our representation. We are focused on each client and help them according to their circumstances. This ensures that their rights are protected, and that they receive the right treatment.
Hiring A San Diego Personal Injury Attorney For Your Case
Chris and Frank Accident Attorneys has a team of personal injury lawyers who can help you or your loved ones if they have been hurt in an accident due to the negligence, recklessness, or intentional conducts of another party.Our teamWe are committed to serving our clients and helping victims receive the compensation they deserve for injuries caused by the negligence, reckless, or intentional actions of others.
Call us today at 619-359-8665. For more information, visit our website for a free case evaluation, let us know how we can assist you. The Chris and Frank Accident Attorneys represents victims of San Diego, California and the surrounding counties in order to recover damages.
- San Diego Personal Injury Lawyer
- San Diego Car Accident Lawyer
- San Diego Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- San Diego Truck Accident Lawyer
- San Diego Bicycle Accident Lawyer
- San Diego Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- San Diego Rideshare Accident Lawyer
- San Diego Boat Accident Lawyer
- San Diego Bus Accident Lawyer
- San Diego Slip and Fall Accident Lawyer
- San Diego Wrongful Death Lawyer
- San Diego Dog Bite Lawyer
Actual Client Testimonials
“They take a very sincere and purposeful interest in their clients. I am glad I hired them. Having an accident shakes up your whole world. You may think you can handle it by yourself. You could be making a big mistake. Don’t make that mistake. These folks have high standards in professionalism and their ethics are exceptional. You can’t bs them so be straight up. These are very competent attorneys. They don’t blue sky you and they will work hard to make you whole again.” Shawn S.
Client Review: 5/5
Check out more reviews on Google!